Here
I am with another amazing reveal Design Team projects for Two Scrapbook Friends. Today I am introducing you to
Indie Chic from My Mind’s Eye! With four
colour schemes, Indie Chic is rich and lush.
Part bohemian, part rich elegance, this collection has something for
everyone.
One
of colour schemes, I am sharing today is Nutmeg. Composed of beautiful blues, yellows, and
browns. Nutmeg is sure to pigue your
interest. Geometric print and stunning
florals blend together in this scheme.
Nutmeg also is mellow and classic.
This project, I got to work on a chipboard album from Echo Park along with these gorgeous Indie Chic papers. Now let’s check out what I created. This album features lots of different patterns that work together so nicely.
The Echo Park Circular Chipboard Album comes with three chipboard pages with interactive pull out tabs & two metal jump rings.
Title: Lakeside Adventures
I also created a layout; Summer at the Shore.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene







Wow beautiful work Sharlene!
ReplyDelete