I was given a preview copy of ebook of this sketch book and this book is so amazing. This book provides enless amount of inspiration and ideas! I know I am going to be so excited once I receive my paper copy in the mail. And I know you won't be disappointed by this.
It is available either as an ebook or paper copy, all the details are available here at the Creative Scrappers Store. You can also check out the Creative Scrapper blog for more information.
Here's the layout I created for this sketch book.


Beautiful layout! So colorful and they sure pop up greatly on your layout! Love the circles and the stars! Congratulations on your publication in this book!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust received my copy in the mail yesterday and was excited to see your sketch and layout in the book Sharlene. Congrat's. Great page and sketch.
ReplyDeleteThe only other local I recognize is Laura Whitaker.
Lovely, lovely layout! Congratulations for being a part of this book! You rock!
ReplyDelete