I have been a bad blogger lately... It is just that I have been so busy at work and my schedule is stealing my time away.. With my boys being involved with the ball hockey on the weekends and I have been to every of their games. I am counting my days until summer, and it is something for me to look forward to the summer holiday (8 weeks off from teaching)..
I am signing up a challenge; Progressive Blog Hop at Two Scrapbook Friends. 2SF hosted a Progressive Blog Hop on the day before the National Scrapbook Day.
One of the owners of Two Scrapbook Friends designed a sketch, and each designer of 2SF along the hop will be adding something to the design. The design team did an outstanding job on their page, be sure to stop by their blogs. You can start with Joanne's


Hello! Welcome back to blog! I am smiling! Your layout is lovely! You did a great job doing Joanne's sketch and to add on everyone's challenges on this progressive blog hop sketch! Love the soft colours you used! Cool diecut embellies.
ReplyDelete