Monday, September 2, 2013

Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop





Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for September, if this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.


I couldn't choose just one layout but two to showcase.  The first page is a single page.  I purchased a sketch from SG online;  August 2013 Individual Sketch #1 for only 49 cents. You can use this sketch multiple time if you are into a single page, single photo or lots of banner strips.  This one page sketch designed by Allison Davis. 

New York City Photo Booth


Products used:  
Patterned papers: Jillibean; Spotted Owl Soup, October Afternoon; Report Card & Thrift Shop, and Echo Park; Happy Days
Cardstock: Recollection
Chipboard: Maya Road
Punches: EK stars border punch


Second layout:  I also purchased a sketch online; August 2013 Four Pack #4 for $1.79, designed by Allison Davis. This double pages contain multiple photos; two 6 X 4, four 3 X 3, one 2 X 2.5 photo and one 2 X 2.5 journaling block.  For this page, I replaced the journaling block to an extra picture and added some journaling strips instead.

Cake Boss





Products Used:
Patterned Papers:  Fancy Pants Designs: Blissful Bizzard line collection.
Cardstock: Recollection
Misc:  Carlos' business card, Carlos' bakery twine
Punches: the Paper Studio Pennant punch, Recollection circle punch and EK scallop border punch


You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG stores, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.


Next on the hop is Tess, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free bundle of their choice from the store.  The winner will be draw on September 9th, so you have one week to leave a comment.



In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs.

Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
Stephanie - http://craftyholidaygirl.blogspot.com/
Steffanie - http://steffanies.blogspot.com/
Pamela - http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/blog
Mandi - http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/
Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com/
Laureen - http://mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspot.ca/


17 comments:

  1. NYC Photo Booth Layout- FUN layout! I laughed! Awesome and worth $5! Priceless face look on Ty! Love the journal on this page! Beautiful job!

    CAKE BOSS! SO SO glad that you are in one of the picture! BEAUTIFUL double page layout! LOVE IT ALL!!!! Beautiful colours - just perfect! Love the huge title! Awesome pictures! CHAMP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you chose two LOs--both adorable. Love the Cake Boss colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts. I especially love the double page layout. Looks like you had a great trip! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really like both of the layouts you made. Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! You did a great job making the sketches your own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts! Love the NYC shots, we just got back from there and it's nice to see some sites we visited on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great two layouts! making me want to get out my NY trip from high school years. lol thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first page is so fun and I love the bright colors! I think your title in the second layout is seriously awesome. I love me a big title :)

    Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are cool! my sister went to see the cake boss and stood in line for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layouts! Love the colors in both layouts, especially the "cakeboss" layout...love the little house & title!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both great layouts! Like the Cake Boss title!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layouts, especially love the color palette of the second one !

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME layouts!!!! LOve that M&M statue of liberty, how cute!!! and LOVE the Cake Boss layout - how cool was that?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sharlene -- great job on both layouts! I especially love the one-page layout. Thanks so much for participating in the SG Sketch Lovers blog hop -- we really appreciate it!

    Debbie
    Scrapbook Generation

    ReplyDelete