Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stick It Down - Anything goes

 
Good Morning,
 
     Today at Stick It Down's challenge, Anything goes..   There are some challenges that I would like to participate so I created three layouts.  The first two layouts are a double page, sketch created by Shelby.  The first page, I pretty much followed the sketch and the second page, I did a mirror image with more small sized photos.   I had fun creating them. 
 

 


 
When I saw this sketch, and I immediately knew which photos I wanted to use.  I am pleased with the outcome.   

 

 
 
Come over at Stick it Down and play with us.. We'd love to see your creations.
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

2 comments:

  1. I love that double page! Great colors, Sharlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work on all three! The two top are amazing! Love the sketches that you used! Don't blame you for going for second layout LOL! Love the single layout The colours are just perfect and the sketch is just RIGHT for these pictures! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete