Eleven
When I first saw Laureen's cute double page layout of her great niece and also her son, and I knew I would love doing this sketch.. This layout is about my son, Jayron who just celebrated his 11st birthday at Mandarin restaurant last month. This sketch was created by Laura Whitaker over at Scrapmuch?
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene
Beautiful layout! Love the colour combination! The circles with holes in them are pretty! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the ScrapMuch?!
ReplyDeleteGreat page, love the colours and the cute cake die cut! Thanks for joining us at Sruck?!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing take on the sketch! Love your colour choices and your title!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDeleteThis circles of the sketch are perfect for your layout and photos! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!
ReplyDeleteLove how you flipped the sketch! This is a great page. Thanks so much for linking up at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDeleteGreat colour choice and take on the sketch - great cake!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?