Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop
Good Morning and welcome to the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop for December. If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.
Nom Nom
Thanks for stopping by today! I am playing along with this week's Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop. For my page today, I have chosen a sketch from the Sketch Fusion with Simple Stories; page 10; it was a two page sketch and I only usd the right side of the sketch. I knew I had three photos that I want to scrap. These pictures were taken at Magic Kingdon, Orlando Florida during our Spring Break vacation last year. I followed pretty much on the sketch and I added some mickey and star die-cuts to the page. I also placed the diecuts to different angles.
You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out. Next on the hop is (enter the next blog in the list here, last person link back to SG), leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store.
The winner will be drawn on Monday, December 8th which leaves you one week to leave a comment.
In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/
Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
Steffanie - http://steffanies.blogspot.com/
Devra - http://mycreativeview.blogspot.com/
TinaGale - http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
Lori - Http://savingmine.blogspot.com
Lori S - http://loriannie670.blogspot.com
Cicily - http://www.pinkdalmatianscrapper.com
Pamela - http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/blog
Katy - http://scrappinkaty.blogspot.com
Laura - http://happinessequalscreation.blogspot.com/
Lyne - http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com/
Penny - http://pennyscraps.blogspot.com
Laureen - http://mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspot.ca/
Casandra - http://casandra-scrappinbliss.blogspot.com/
Sharlene - http://inspirationstationbysbe.blogspot.ca/ that's me & thank you for stopping by.
Corrina - http://anotherthingoffthelist.blogspot.ca/
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

Oh my beautiful layout! I especially love the patterned papers you used! Just perfect for masculine as the page is very masculine! I love that you added the Mickey Mouse diecuts! I like the ruler added to the top to measure how huge the turkey leg was!!! LOL! FAB layout!
ReplyDeleteI love those boxes and stars! The photos are hilarious.
ReplyDeletethat patchwork at the bottom is amazing! The photos are awesome. My son would do that too.
ReplyDeleteCute layout. Love the title.
ReplyDeleteYou're right---we did both do Mickey pages! Some of my favorite to scrap. Love your page. The patchwork at the bottom and the banner at the top are perfect!
ReplyDeleteNice LO. I think that your page is perfect for masculine Mickey. Great choice of papers.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute layout - love the background paper.
ReplyDeleteisoscia at aol dot com
Love those pictures and great title! The papers you used are perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the sketch and I love your title!
ReplyDelete