Friday, May 1, 2015

First Reveal DT A - Easter Cookies

Good Morning Scrappers...  

     Today, I am delighted to showcase my first Design Team A layout for ScrapMuch? .  I have been assigned to do a double page sketch.  I took some pictures of my teenage boys decorating their Easter cookies and I thought this sketch would work out well with my Easter photos.  I pretty much followed the sketch and I added some gesso (beehive stencil) on the background to give some more characters to the page.  

 

 
 
Hope you will play along and create a layout..
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team!! Super cute layout for your debut! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Easter layout! Love your colours and paper choices! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love the layers and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful debut! Such fun pics, and I love all the soft pastels and that fun honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete