Friday, September 18, 2015

Rainbow - Scrapmuch? Team A



   Hi there September scrappers! I hope everyone is getting settled back into routines and ready for Fall!  Here's to another sketch challenge! This month’s sketch is a great one for those single or two picture moments.  While our vacation in Daytona Beach this past summer,  A gorgeous colourful rainbow captured our attention and it reflected into the Atlantic Ocean..


 
 
 
 
 
Supplies Used
Patterned Papers:  Simple Stories and October Afternoon
Embellishment: Martha Stewart Crafts - Doille, Craft Medley sequins. Recollection washi tape,  American Crafters Thickers
Cricut Cartilage - Stamping
MFT - cloud
 
 
I hope you find some time to create this month. Can't wait to visit and see what you create. Be sure to link up your design.
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and layout. I've enjoyed being on the Design Team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch, love the rainbow gems!

    ReplyDelete