Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing holiday. My family and I arrived home from Arizona and Las Vegas yesterday and we had wonderful time spending the holiday with my husband's sister. I took a tons of pictures of our vacation and I am looking forward to create some layouts with Scrapmuch?
Today I am revealing a double page, using Laura Whittaker's sketch. I pretty much followed the sketch, except for the flowers part which I decided not to add since the layout was all about my husband and boys, so I used stars on my layout. The photos were taken this past summer near KeyWest, Florida. I had some papers left over of Simple Stories; So Rad and I thought they're perfect for a masuline page.
Materials Used:
Patterned Papers: Simple Stories; So Rad
Cardstock: Brazzill - yellow and teal, Bo Bunny - blue dots
Diecut: MFT: Fishtail
Punches: Friskar : Star
Fonts: - American Crafts; Orange Glitter
Stickers: October Afternoon Alphabet stickers
Embellishment: October Afternoon Note: Love This. Gems: unknown
Hope you will participate this sketch challenge and be sure to link up your gorgeous page.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


What a playful palette here, and I love your collection of prints! Great job with the sketch, Sharlene!
ReplyDelete