Friday, April 15, 2016

Jubilant - Scrapmuch?! Single Page Team A


Happy Friday,
  Guess where I am at??  Yahoo, I am at Quilt Retreat in Big Bear Lodge near Lapeer, Michigan.  I have a several U.F.O. projects that I would like to work on.    This weekend is a perfect timing for me to relieve my stress before my older son, Tyrone and I fly out to Calgary, Alberta Canada in May for four days at National Bowling Championship Tournament where Tyrone will play 21 games against other teams across Canada. I will be his personal cheerleader.  That weekend will be loaded of mental, emotional and physical.

      Back to scrapbooking, I need to catch up some pages on my other son Jayron's school album and I decided to work on this year school photos for this sketch challenge.  Jayron is an overjoy pre-teen child in the household and I thought this title suits him just right.




Material Used:

Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny
Cardstock - Recollection - Black and Bazzill - red, blue and cream
Punches -
Die Cut - Stars
Font:  October Afternoon Navy Blue letter stickers and American Craft black cardstock font
Mist: - Tattered Angel - Charcoal
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Red
Stencils: Tim Holtz diamond, MFT mini dots

 Hope you are able to play along with us and be sure to post your creation into Scrapmuch? blog.

Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

2 comments: