Sunday, March 18, 2012

Echo Park This & That Charming

Two Scrapbook Friends had given me DT project and I created with one of the new collection from Echo Park. This & That Charming is a spectacular line filled with warm, rich colours and it also comes with embellishments. This is a treat because not all collections from Echo Park include matching goodies. Let's take a closer look at my creations........

The Petrone Boys Layout -  This layout, I used a very crisp, clean style to my pages.  I cut the banner and placed on it according to Two Scrapbook Friend's very own DT Jayne's sketch


Take Us Out To The Ballgame - I used some vintage looking photos of my boys in old baseball uniforms for this layout.  I used some baseball elements in this collection line and they're fun to work with.   Two Scrapbook Friend's DT Christa created a single page sketch and I flipped to another side to create my layout. 




 

I Think You're Amazing layout, I chose to use a wood background on my layout. It is not too busy and really compliments the layering of the other papers. I also used our Two Scrapbook Friend's very own DT Shelby's sketch to create this layout.





Check out Two Scrapbook Friends' blog for more details.


Have a terrific day!
Sharlene


1 comment: