Friday, March 30, 2012

Two Scrapbook Friends' Friendzy Friday

Yay! It is FRIDAY today.... Don’t you agree?    I am excited to show you something really superb easy and you can try it at home or at the scrapbook retreat.


Punched Circle Window

It is really easy to do. It is a simple design and you can see it here.



I could shape in the center.  I punch a circle into just a piece of scrap paper and I trace it where I want it to be on the layout, not on green background but just on those pieces that will be cut. 






There are other ways to do this but I find this to be the easiest way since it allows me to move around.
I can lift up the piece of paper and put it back down.  So here I am punching right along the charm circle.





Hope you will try this technique.  You can also use square punch to make it square window.    

Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

3 comments:

  1. Sharlene, this si a great idea and a super cute sample. I can already think of a ton of ways to use this idea! (PS: thanks for always taking the time to vistmy blog, you are great for my spirits!)
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tutorial Sharlene! Thanks so much for putting it together and sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea Sharlene! Thanks for always inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete