Good Morning, We have a sketch reveal today for Two Scrapbook Friends. You've provided us with some great layouts over the past few months ...and we ALL thank you for that.
Here's my 3rd sketch. Hope you continue to play!!
Last month, one of my distance online girlfriends challenged us to create something about me and my husband. I was attempting to get us a perfect picture of us, but my DH ended up goofy around and we did not get a good shot of us. The pictures were taken in Las Vegas during our 10th wedding anniversary. The papers I used are the echo park..
We would love to see your creation and make sure you post your layout here in the forum and in the gallery as well.
Happy Scrappy!

What fun photos Sharlene! And another fabulous sketch from you.
ReplyDeleteSharlene, a great sketch. I like how you used those three really great photos. Echo Park never looked so good!!!
ReplyDelete