Monday, May 28, 2012
Craffty Challenge
Happy Monday and I am ready for you! I challenge you... You know the pages that came in a pack and you have used up the entire package but for one or two sheets, they are just too ugly.
When I first saw this paper, and I said to myself, no way, I am going to scrap this paper. I wanted to get rid of these papers, so I created some "Comfort" cards for my monthly card making class. And I was surprised with the outcome.
I started to appreciate this paper and wanted to create this ugly paper into a beautiful layout.
I would love to see you scrap one of your ugly papers that came in the package and you can make either a layout or card into a beautiful creation.
Happy Scrappy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow those edge punches and other additions really turned this paper pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat challenge Sharlene! We all have ugly paper lying around so this is the perfect motivation to get creative with it. Your layout is fabulous! I love all your little details :)
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Awesome challenge Sharlene!
ReplyDelete