The first layout I worked on was with the Reel Me In collection. The pictures of my DH, Robert, and his friend Chris were taken during the Bass Fishing Charter in Florida this past March.
I did some hand stitching using some pale cream twine and then added a fish brad to the end of it. You may notice there are 6 metal dots on my page and they look like metal brads, but they aren't. They are metal accents and you just need to pick it up and press it on your page.......just like you do with pearls or gems. Lastly, the title 'Fish Tales" that I used comes with a package of stickers.
The Great Outdoor Activities - Metal Accents
Reel Me In - 12x12 Sticker Sheet
On my double page layout, I used a sketch.....#28 from Sketch Support by Allison Davis. This time, I used "The Great Outdoors" collection papers. I pulled out my cricut cartridge "Camp Out" to add some embellishments to my pages. I also added three chipboard titles "Swimming, Fishing and Camping" to my page. They come in a package as well.
Carolyn and Joanne added three felt flowers and some wood buttons in my DT package. I immediately knew what picture I want to work on.. My friend Denise from Ottawa, she was the only female participating the fishing tournament along with approxiately 28 - 30 fishermen. I want to add some feminine touches to my page. I used both paper collections on my page and they work well together.
Here's what I created. The Sketch #207 from Creative Scrappers
Happy Scrapping!
Sharlene


Perfect papers for you Sharlene! Love what you did with them. Great titles too!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them all!!!! Fab work on the layouts! You put everything together perfectly! Love the colours too!
ReplyDeleteWow, you rocked this collection. I knew you would. Great job.
ReplyDelete