Monday, August 6, 2012

Crafty Challenge for Two Scrapbook Friends

Today it is my turn to do Crafty Challenge for Two Scrapbook Friends. 

 I’m addicted to Thickers alphabet stickers. I just love all of the possibilities with Thickers. I can’t walk past Thickers alphabet stickers without throwing them in my basket at the scrapbook store.

I love that they .....

are dimensional,
comes in different mediums (chipboard, foam, puffy etc),
are in a variety of colours,
come in a variety of fonts
and are always on trend.

For this challenge, I want to see you using Thickers on your layout.





I would love to see you using some thickers on your layout with.    Be sure to share your layout in the forum and in the gallery as well.

Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene



3 comments:

  1. Neat title Sharlene and love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sharlene, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used! Perfect colours for a boyish layout!

    ReplyDelete