Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sketch Challenge for Two Scrapbook Friends

Happy Wednesday!! For this week's sketch challenge I thought I would give you a little “end of the summer” inspiration but of course you can use the sketch for whatever theme you like!

I designed a simple sketch and you can add up lots of neat embellishments.

 
 

And here is my layout...


 
 

So what do you think?
I hope you will play along on our forum and show me your take on the sketch!
Be sure to check out Two Scrapbook Friends Forum and gallery to see our scrappers' creations.
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


4 comments:

  1. Great design Sharlene. I love the way those photos go right to the edge. Very innovative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sketch Sharlene and I too really like the way you 'placed' the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch! Cannot wait to try your sketch out! Your title is FAB! Your layout is super!

    ReplyDelete