Today, I've got some projects using the new We R Memory Keepers Hall Pass collection. We R Memory Keepers is one of my favourite manufacturers. This collection of papers and embellishments are fun to work with and I have some great inspiration for you.
Well, my oldest son is absolutely ready to learn! This is a photo of him on his first day of school. I cut the banner from one of the papers and layered a couple of other patterns to create my background.
I used the fabric brads and placed them on to four pennants. I added some distress ink on the brads to make them looking antique to go with the patterned papers. I also cut the subjects out of one of the papers and added them to the pennants......it makes them look like books.
To create my next layout, I used a shot of my youngest son at the entrance of school along with some pictures of his new running shoes, backpack and school planner.
I used a Tim Holtz clip and embellished my pennant with alpha stickers.
I added some wooden buttons threaded with floss to embellish here!
I punched out some circles and popped them up with pop dots to create dimension.
I created a card with lots of colourful layers and a sweet pocket. I added some washi tape, used a notebook punch and embossed too!
I finished off this card with a bookmark. Again, I used the same washi tape as the other card and added some strips of the papers. I used a 4 by 6 library card as my background accent and I embossed the background of my card.
I hope you have some great ideas for your school projects! The Hall Pass collection is so versatile and the colours are so warm and rich. Be sure to pop back to the blog tomorrow because we are going to be doing another 'back 2 school' post with some more inspiration! I will have one more layout to reveal!
Stop in to the store and see all my layouts and cards on display! You can also pick up some of this great collection for your stash. You can also shop on our online store too!









Amazing Sharlene! I love the metal clip and the buttons. The flags and pennants are perfect too.
ReplyDeleteWOW, Sharlene! You rocked on the back to school SPIRIT!
ReplyDeleteOn your first layout, I love the fabric covered brads. They sure brought some characteristics to your layout! Love the pennants.
On your second layout, I love that you took the picture of Jayron at the school door. What a brilliant and different idea! Love the colourful locker pp!
Love both of your card and bookmark! I assume that I am seeing that you placed some of the washi tape on a cardstock and then border punched your strip. If so, again another brilliant idea from you!
Beautiful projects Sharlene!
ReplyDelete