Favourite
Things in Autumn
Autumn is swirling all around me at this point.
Leaves are changing, the air is crisper and windier. I
absolutely love this time of year, more than any other season.
Today's Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends forum:
This week's layout challenge is all about this
wonderful season, and everything you love or dislike about it. Perhaps it is the
beauty of the season that you love. Or maybe it is the scents that are famous
for this time of year. Maybe you love the decorations you put together.
Whatever it is you love or dislike about this time of year, can be used in this
challenge.
Have fun and get creative! I cannot wait to see
what you come up with. Be sure to upload your creation in the Two Scrapbook Friends Gallery.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

I love Fall, the crisp air and all the gorgeous colors. Will definitely try to play this challenge. Lovely LO. Have a super week Sharlene.
ReplyDeleteLove the big tree and that you used so many photos!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great layout Sharlene! I love the tree and the leaves and how you used the large circle to tie it all together! Fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Beautiful layout Sharlene!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and it is a real AUTUMN feeling layout!
ReplyDelete