Today it’s
all about a sketch! This sketch uses a
variety of shapes, and I challenge you to do the same. You do not have to copy
these exact shapes, but experiment with different types of shapes for your
papers, photos and other products. Let’s get our layouts in shape together!
I created this page in honour of my MIL. She is going to be 93 years old on Friday. My MIL found a lump in her breast this past summer and she was diagnosis with stage 1 cancer. The doctor had it removed a couple months ago. She is a fighter.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

This is a lovely page Sharlene. Great that yu did that to honor your MIL. All the best to her. Love your sketch and all the different shapes.
ReplyDeleteLove the "today, tomorrow and everyday". A very good pic of your mil! Love that you added the breast cancer symbol with butterfly on it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful story to scrap Sharlene and I adore your sketch. You are so good at making them!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you!
What a wonderful sketch Sharlene. Yours are always so unique and well rendered. I love your tribute to your MIL too. Such precision and layers. Great colour combo too. Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete