Christmas is coming near and Two Scrapbook Friends wants to celebrate with an online crop. Friends and Design Team have some cool challenges and games for you to play.
Here's my challenge - "My true love gave to me..."
Inspiration: Birds Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas - Make a page with at least one ornament in the shape of a bird (bird on patterned paper is not acceptable) unless it is cut to form like an ornament.
My true love gave to me, two cardinals and on my layout, I added two cardinals; representing my two paramount sons.
I hope you will play and don't forget to upload your creations in the forum and gallery. Be sure to check out our Design Team and the friends' challenge in the forum.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

Beautiful layout! Love the red cardinals, they really stood up on your layout!
ReplyDeleteGreat challenge Sharlene.... I did not do a LO but just a simple bag, with 3 little birds somewhere on it.... Love your LO and the meaning of it.
ReplyDeleteLovely birds and the meaning behind them. our designs have great flow Sharlene and the design is flawless.
ReplyDelete