Sunday, June 9, 2013

Abbigail


Hi Scrappers,

       Hope you had a terrific weekend.   We had a busy weekend, watching both sons' ball hockey games yesterday and today.    Today, both sons played very well and Jayron's team won the game while Tyrone came in tie after five minutes overtime.  We will have semi-final games this coming weekend. 

Here is a layout  that I completed for CSI file #74  and 2SF Opposites Attract challenges.  I don't quite often create a pinky page as I have a household full of men.  On every page, I completed boyish pages with stars, circles, dots, stripes, and plaids.  This girly girl layout is all about my niece, Abbigail. 


 
 
2SF, DT Jayne wanted us to do opposites attract. you don't have to do everything completely opposite to what you would normally would.......choose at least one element (or maybe more if you're feeling brave enough!) and try another direction. As I mentioned above, that I rarely scrap girly girl page.




This page for the CSI challenge, I met all the scheme colours, for the evidiences; I completed with flowers, tulle, leaves, lace/ruffles, and metal. I used ruffles/lace to journaling for the testimony.

 

Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


1 comment:

  1. Nice that you got an opportunity to do a layout about a girl! A nice change for you! Beautiful layout! Great take of the challenge over at the CSI! Love your flower cluster and your banners!

    ReplyDelete