Saturday, June 1, 2013

Down the Lazy River

This was such a fun challenge.  Love the colour palette and the idea to choose some CSI evidence elements and details to put on the page.  On this page, I used CSI coordinates printable papers and a brazzil cardstock.  My evidence is represented by repeated circles, swirls, bird, flags, plaid, and tone to tone patterns.  Then I added the round label with caption across cener and the IW; Inspiration words: wander, go and free for my testimony.  

I couldn't go on a challenge without a sketch.  I choose a sketch, designed by Shelby over at Two Scrapbook Friends.  I found a perfect photo of my ds to go with this sketch and CSI challenge.  



CSI File #73








Shelby's sketch at Two Scrapbook Friends




Thank you for stopping by...
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! The bubbles on the background fit perfectly for this theme! Great take on the sketch challenge. Lovely papers and colours for the photo and the water theme! Love that you "white-matted" everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautifuk, love the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Case solved! Beautiful LO Sharlene.Colors are just perfect for the theme.
    Very interesting those CSI files.

    ReplyDelete