Sunday, December 15, 2013

Online Crop with Dd and LCB

I sure missed having an online crop with my friends; Denise and Laureen.  For the last few months, we all were very busy with other committment.  Today, I was delighted to be back to my scrap table.  Denise wanted us to do some stripes challenge from An Inky Situation Blog onto our page.  I managed to combine with two other challenges; 2SF DT Shelby's sketch challenge and CSI which both are due by midnight tonight. 

I played for...
1. Two Scrapbook Friends - DT Shelby's November Sketch Challenge
2. CSI - Colour Stories Inspiration  - #101
3. An Inky Situation - Stripes

 


All I really want is my own little piece of peace and quiet. You may not notice my son, Jayron in the picture as he was sitting in the chair, staring at the tree. 

 
 


Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

No comments:

Post a Comment