Monday, December 2, 2013

Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop




Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for December, if this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.


New York City



I purchased a sketch online;  August 2013 Four Pack #1 by Allison Davis.  This double pages based on Allison's sketch contain multiple photos; three 6 X 4,  three 2 X 2, one, 3 X 3 and one 3.5 X 3.5.   I made some adaption in size by adding two photos instead of one 6 X 4. This sketch is perfect for scrappers, who want to use up the leftover scrap papers.   It was fun doing this sketch. 

Close Up:




You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.

Next on the hop is Louise, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be draw on December 9th, so you have one week to leave a comment.

In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/
Ruth - http://scrapmachine.com/
Michelle - http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/
Steffanie - http://steffanies.blogspot.com/
Stephanie - http://craftyholidaygirl.blogspot.com
Devra - http://mycreativeview.blogspot.com
Tasha- http://tashascreativejuice.blogspot.com/
Pamela - http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/blog
Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com
Sharlene - http://inspirationstationbysbe.blogspot.ca/
Louise- http://madeatnumber27.blogspot.com.au/
Brenda R ~ http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/
Cassie - http://allsmilesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Lori - http://loriannie670.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth - http://ejoym.blogspot.com
Mandi - http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/
Cicily - http://www.pinkdalmatianscrapper.com/
Laureen - http://mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspot.ca/
Janelle - http://stillscrappinlettersize.blogspot.com
Melissa - http://www.scrappyjedi.com/
Corrina - http://anotherthingoffthelist.blogspot.ca/
Lindsey - http://www.scrapping-by-the-sea.com
Nicole - http://www.lovemesomepaper.blogspot.com/
Tina Gale ~ http://www.myscrappyideas.ctmh.com


Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


13 comments:

  1. Cool layout. I love visiting NYC and your photos brought back fond memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these papers---so perfect for your photos! Great layout. Totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love these colors and the beautiful patterns on the papers you chose. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout appeals to me because of it's linear, clean style. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about SG sketches and scraps! Great LO. Love the colors and the brown background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this page!! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAY to go with using the scraps! You have proved again that scraps are STILL GOOD to go on a page! Lovely page on your NYC trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those paper strips behind the photos! I'm going to have to find my copy of this sketch and put it to use!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout! Especially like the varied patterns in the papers you used. Nice touch with letting the word journaling spill over onto the photo, and adding the ticket, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch choice to use up those scraps! I think I will be purchasing this four pack to use up some of the scraps that are my favorite and di not want to just toss out! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this layout, Sharlene! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you used your papers - they worked well with your pictures and layout!

    ReplyDelete