Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Stick it Down - Anything goes

Stick It Down is having this week "Anything goes" which means you can post any layout or card using Stick it Down sketch.  Any sketch can be found in Stick it Down blog. 

 
 
 
I have been wanting to do this sketch so I can do a layout on "Xmas Ugly Sweater Party" which we had on December 14.  I have some good photos to choose and I couldn't downsize to only 6 photos based on the sketch, so I did 8 - 3X4 photos, 1 - 3 X 3 and 1 - 2.5 X 2.5 to meet my needs on double pages.  I am happy with the outcome.   I hope you are joining us and do one of our sketches challenge this week.     
 
Happy Scrappy and Happy New Year 2015!
Sharlene
 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time! You are a welcome addition to the double page team!

    ReplyDelete