Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Meeting Sean Berdy

 Con't from Deaf Artist Retreat post:
 
 
 

 
 
Meeting Sean Berdy
I watch an ABC family t.v. show called Switched at Birth.  Switched at Birth tells the story of two teenage girls who discover they were accidentally switched as newborns in the hospital. Bay Kennish grew up in a wealthy family with two parents and a brother. Meanwhile, Daphne Vasquez, who contracted meningitis and became deaf at an early age, grew up with a single mother in a working-class neighborhood. Things come to a dramatic head when the families meet and struggle to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls.  Deaf Actor; Sean Berdy as Emmett is in relationship with Bay Kennish.
 
My friends and I met Sean Berdy at California School for the Deaf in Riverside during Homecoming Football game. 
 

 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Sharlene, so glad you shared it with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun background. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colourful background! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! So colourful! A lot of work I know! :) Lovely layout! Thank you for linking up at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, I love the colors. I've watched that show too. Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page - pretty colours and gtreat take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! Love the multi-coloured hexagons. Awesome job! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete