Hello Scrappers...
This past weekend, my two scrapbook friends and I went to a Deaf Artists Retreat in Michigan. We got to meet some familiar and new faces. We had a fabulous time. I was able to work on my double page project for Stick it Down and did some ScrapMuch weekly sketch challenge.
Be sure to come back and check out some fabulous creations at Stick it Down on April 1.
At the retreat, I was able to do some sketches; created by Laura Whitaker.
Check out the next post
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

great photos, wonderfully balanced layout, love the banners at the top right. Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDeleteFabulous two pager, love the earthy colours in your papers for these photos! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!
ReplyDeleteGreat page. Perfect paper choices and I love the banners. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDeleteHands waving! Another FAB double pagers! Love it all. Love the colours!
ReplyDeleteDidn't you just love Mount Rushmore? Great layout and pictures. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Much?!
ReplyDeleteLook at you...You ROCKED this sketch and have been busy with us this month - FUN!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?
Great photo's Sharlene, wonderful memories and scrapped to perfection! Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch?
ReplyDeleteLove this layout. The papers are perfect! Excellent job. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDelete