Friday, July 31, 2015

Port Dover - Scrapmuch?

Hi Scrappers,

   Today I would like to share the double page sketch at Scrapmuch?!  This sketch was designed by Laura Whitaker.  At the beginning of our summer holiday, my family and I went to Port Dover, about an hour to drive.  My DH and oldest son were fishing at the pier while my younger son swam at Lake Erie.  The beach was packed but we surely had a glamorous day!  I pretty much followed the sketch, except for the flower clusters which I didn't do. 

 
 
 
 
I hope you find some time to create this month. Can't wait to visit and see what you create. Be sure to link up your design.
 
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park: This & That, Simple Stories: Year-O-Graphy and Legacy 
Stickers: Simple Stories - Year-O-Graphy
Font: Thickers
Punch: Martha Stewart
 
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


1 comment:

  1. I totally love these papers and the colour palette! It works wonderfully! Great embellishing too!

    ReplyDelete