Friday, August 14, 2015

Pamper Our Feet - Scrapmuch?

Good Morning Scrappers,

     Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing Scrapmuch?'s single page reveal this week.  This gorgeous sketch was created by Laura Whitaker.  I flipped the sketch to the right side.  I followed the sketch except for the title location as I moved it to the right side of the page.  On my layout, my colleagues and I had our annual 'Pamper Our Feet'.   We had a fabulous afternoon to catch up the chitchat and laugh together.  


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you will participate this sketch challenge and be sure to link up your gorgeous page.
 
 
Supplies Used:
 Patterned papers: Recollection & Bo Bunny
Font Letters: Thickers
Die Cut: MFT: scallop border,  flowers
Punches: Friskar
Embossing Folder - Dots
Embellishments: Feet Clips, Pearls - Recollection
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page and love the colors and the embellishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the title! So smart! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page for what looks like a super fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete