Happy Friday!.. I have been looking forward to this weekend, just to relax and spend some times with my family. This lovely sketch was designed by Laura Whitaker. I knew which pictures I want to use for this sketch.
My dear boys were prepared for my annual First Day of School routine by taking some photo shooting for the First Day of School layout. After a few shots, my older son would say "Mom, are you done?" On the right photos, both of my son signed in number - 9 and 7 for grade 9 and 7.
You may noticed something unique about my layout. I used Jillian Soup Corrugated Alphas sheet as a background . When I used up all the alphas and I save the the 12 by 12 sheet to re-use either to trace out the letter or use it as a layout background.
Supplies Used:
Patterned Papers: Echo Park; Jack & Jill, LilyBee Design; Memorandum Payday and Amerian Crafts; Kids
Cardstock: Tim Holtz Kraft Core
Emellishment: red sequin - Craft Medley
Die cut: MFT stars
Liquid: - light blue pearl pen, white pen
Fonts: Jillian Soup Corrugated AlphasI hope you find some time to create this month. Can't wait to visit and see what you create. Be sure to link up your creation.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


wonderful page Sharlene. Wow, your boys are growing up fast
ReplyDeletewonderful layout Sharlene
Your boys certainly have grown up through your scrapbooking journey. Loved seeing the changes through the years.
MaryAnn
Fabulous page, love that background technique!
ReplyDelete