Friday, October 30, 2015

Girl's Weekend - Scrapmuch?!

Hi Scrappers,

    Today, I am revealing a double page for Scrapmuch?  Another gorgeous sketch designed by Laura Whittaker.   I created a page; "Girl's Weekend" which was held at Big Bear Lodge, Lapeer, Michigan this past September.  It was a memorable weekend for me, specially meeting some old and new faces.  During the weekend, we were working on our sewing UFO projects, in my case, I worked on two jelly roll quilts, they offered two classes if we wish to particiapte, hiking and a bonfire on Saturday night. 




Supplies Used:
Font:  created by a scrapbook store in Severivlle, TN
Papers: American Crafts and Bo Bunny
Mist: Angel Tattered
Stencils: Paper Studio
Washi Tape: Recollection
Punches: Stars by EU and Friskar
Die cut: MFT fishtail


   Hope you are able to play along with us and be sure to post your creation into Scrapmuch? blog. 

Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

2 comments:

  1. Sharlene - what a FUN page!! Love your paper choice - always great to scrap the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spread, Sharlene! I really like your choice of papers!
    I'm happy to be joining you at ScrapMuch? but I can't see a way to follow your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete