Friday, December 11, 2015

I wish for..... Scrapmuch? Single Page

Good Morning,

    One more week until my family and I leave for Arizona..  Meaning more photos to shoot and to scrap!!!   Here's a single layout that I am revealing for Scrapmuch?  this week.   Another gorgeous sketch designed by Laura Whittaker.  I created this page of my son using the new Simple Stories - So Rad.  I love the colours especially for a boy layout.   I pretty much followed the sketch, and I was able to use some old embellishments that were sitting in my stash. 

 



 
 
Materials Used:
Patterned Papers:  Simple Stories - So Rad
Font: Thickers by American Crafts
Diecut:  MFT - Fishtail
Embellishments: Metal - Maya Road, "Wish" Ticket - Tim Holtz Collection, October Calendar - October Afternoon, "Always Be You! - Jillbean
 
Hope you will participate this sketch challenge and be sure to link up your gorgeous page.
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene



No comments:

Post a Comment