Friday, November 27, 2015

British Christmas Festive - Scrapmuch?

Good Morning!

      Happy Friday!!!  Happy Thanksgiving to American Scrappers!!  Today I am posting a double page layout and the sketch was designed by Laura Whittaker.   Last weekend I hosted a Ladies Night Out "British Christmas Festive" at my house.  I served delicous British dinner and dessert.  Afterward, we did a Christmas craft - making a bird ornament out of felt.  We exchanged our gifts.  We had a lovely time.  

     On the layout, I didn't exactly followed the sketch, but I want to keep it simple.  I added faux stitching around the red cardstock.


    
 
 
Material Used:
 
Patterned Paper:  Christmas Plaid - Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Washi Tape: Recollection
Diecut: Cricut Cartilage - Seasons of Joy
Fonts: Thickers - American Crafts
 
 
     Hope you will find the time and play along with us.  Be sure to post your creation into Scrapmuch? blog. 
 
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great sketch, and I just love your festive take on it, Sharlene! That plaid paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete