Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crafty Challenge in Two Scrapbook Friend Forum

Hi.. At Two Scrapbook Friends forum, it was my turn to throw a challenge.  I came up with a BELT BUCKLE challenge... You can use many different ways to use belt buckle embellishments, buckle, chipboard frame, pp, or metal. Just use your creativity...

Here's mine. I purchased a rhinstone Belt Buckle at Len Mills and it was a little bit pricey... I also made a card, using a piece of PP, with two different size square punches.  If you have some spare time, drop by the forum.  You will see many neat creations on the forum. 



Thank you for stopping by
Sharlene

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Love that we can make the belt buckle by using two different sizes of the square punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge Sharlene! And love your bling buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great challenge Sharlene, you truly have the flavour of the challenges! I love your designs too. I wish I ahd a rhinestone buckle on my belt too! :o)

    ReplyDelete