Hi everyone! It's the time of the year to recall and reflect on some of my all time favorite layouts that I created over the year. Here are my top 10 favourite single page layouts.
Beautiful Sharlene ...all of your layouts are just gorgeous. I especially love the Family reunion one...it touches a soft spot in me somehow, can't expalin it. Congrat's on the design team appointment. Looking for more great layouts in 2012.
Just totally amazing layouts Sharlene! I especially love the Quilting Friends page and the quilt design you added - brilliant!
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Wow! They all look amazing. You should be proud of each one of them.
ReplyDeleteWonderful layouts, Sharlene! My fav is the 2 of a kind one. Congrats on the dt position at TSF!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!!! Some of your layouts are my FAVORITE too *giggling*
ReplyDeleteThese are all well deserved favourites!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sharlene ...all of your layouts are just gorgeous. I especially love the Family reunion one...it touches a soft spot in me somehow, can't expalin it.
ReplyDeleteCongrat's on the design team appointment. Looking for more great layouts in 2012.