I am still on Christmas Holiday until next Monday. My hubby is away this week and my boys are well behaved today... Whoooo... I got an opportunity to play a bit this afternoon. I created two cards; Little Red Wagon #114 and Mojo Monday, #222.
Little Red Wagon #114 Warm Fuzzies
and Mojo Monday #222
I cannot wait for tonight... My two girlfriends and I are having an "online challenge".... I will make sure to post my online challenge layout.. Come back and check out...



Love both of your crds but that felt flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at LRW...
ReplyDeleteFabulous felt flower Sharlene!! Love the damask print on the 2nd card!!
ReplyDeletelove the colors on the mojo card. Can't wait to see what your working on tonight! I know you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteLove your fuzzy flower... They do look WARM!!!! Pretty cards overall! Love the colours and they are so neurtal but VERY SOFT!
ReplyDeleteYour Thank you card is unique. Interesting colours you used and intersting patterned paper you used too! It is unique and PRETTY!
love that flower!
ReplyDeleteLove your cards Sharlene. I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas break.
ReplyDelete