Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mosaic Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends

Good Morning,  

      Yesterday, I challenged scrappers like you on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum to make a page or card with a collage of mosaic. This could be a good project to use up some of those pretty paper scraps you are saving. If you are like me it's hard to throw away a beautiful scrap of paper, I save them all for projects like this.  You can either use papers or photos to create a fabulous mosaic.

Let me show you my mosaic layout and card. 



Hope you are inspired by this challenge and I'd love to see your project.  And also don't forget to upload it into our Two Scrapbook Friends galleries for everyone to check out your beautiful creations.

Happy Scrappy!

3 comments:

  1. Sharlene, this is a great challenge and your layout and cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Sharlene. I love your mosiac designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat technique Sharlene. I have always wanted to try it! Thanks for the inspiration with your gorgeous layout and card!

    ReplyDelete