Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sketch Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends

 I am excited to share my first sketch with you.  I have to admit, when we were informed that we are to create our own sketch, and  I GULPED.  I immediately asked one of my co-workers to help me out with photoshop.  I am still learning so please bear with me.

Here's my sketch


Here's my layout that I created for my Design Team Kit.  This collection; Kasiercraft - Cock-A-Doodle-Doo is so much fun … so full of bright colors, adorable embellishments and fun-to-design with patterned papers!   You’re going to be smitten with it all!    Laureen was kind enough to let me use one of her photos.    Thank you Laureen...



Hope you like this sketch as much as I do..  You can flip it or yet you can make a card.  Check out our forum and link up your projects there.  And also don't forget to upload them into our gallery for everyone to check out your beautiful creations.   I can't wait to see what you come up with!  

Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

3 comments:

  1. Was it worth the GULP! You were fine! You did an outstanding job on this professional looking sketch! WAY TO GO, my scrappy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharlene, I love this idea. To resue something and make it even more beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done. Your sketch is impressive and your layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete