Good Morning, one more week until my summer holiday begins. At Two Scrapbook Friends forum, it was my turn to provide a crafty challenge. I'm excited to share a single layout with you today using "Simple Stories - Summer Fresh." I love creating a page layout when I have a lot of photos to tell a story.
This week, I want you to create something in denim style. This challenge is just perfect for any boy or girl that loves denim!
Simple Stories - Summer Fresh is bright and cheerful with so many wonderful happy quotes and images. I find myself doing that a lot with all the Simple Stories collections...such an added bonus that all the fun paper elements can be turned into embellishments too!
Hope you will play! Make sure to post your challenge on the forum and in the gallery as well.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene
Love this layout Sharlene! And looks like a fun day you had. I did a layout just like that, including a close up of our toes!!
ReplyDeleteYou asked about my chevron stamp, it was in the $1.50 bin at Michaels last week. There were two different styles so I got both! They are Studio G by Hampton Art if that helps.
Love the toes! Great layout and what fun you gals must have had!
ReplyDeleteSaw this on the Two Friends blog... had to come and say... such a cool layout... I even have pics at home so I might just be scraplifting this one!!! I am so hopeful to scraplift it I have even added it to my pintrest! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout to do about the pedicure! I have to admit I'm jealous and thinking of all of the laughs I miss! Love your LO!
ReplyDelete