Welcome to the Autumn Colours Blog Hop with Two Scrapbook Friends! You should have arrived here from Lynn’s blog. Don't you think Lynn's creation is so fabulous.
I got an inspiration from Pinterest. Scroll down as the autumn leaves are falling down and see what I have created....
Here's my creation.... I found an old 16 by 20 canvas sitting in my office and had it painted.
After learning the new technique using Be Creative Tape sheet and some glitter ritz during make n' take at Two Scrapbook Friends last week. I decided to give a try and cut a tree trunk, adding some glitters on it.
I used all of DT scraps from the Two Scrapbook Friends, Simple Stories - Harvest Lane. It's the perfect collection for celebrating its seasonal memories. Each pattern has its own florals, polka dots, strips, gingham and plaids. I cut approx 90 leaves and applied some Tim Holtz distress. I used Beacon 3 In 1 Craft Glue to glue the leaves, you can also use the Zip Dry glue, it works well too..
I hope my creation give you some inspiration to create some of your own.
So your next blog will be Jayne's ! I know she has something special waiting to show you! Thanks for hopping by.... but before you go, ......
Just remember, in order to be entered to win:
1. Leave a comment on all the blogs as you go and then go back to the Two Scrapbook Friends blog and leave a final comment there.
2. To have a second chance to win, keep track of the HIGHLIGHTED WORDS from each blog and email the phrase to 2friends@execulink.com. Put "Blog Contest" in your subject line.
3. Check back at the Two Scrapbook Friends blog on October 10th to see if you are the winner. (Winners will not be contacted personally.)
Be sure to stop be each on the following blogs, leave a comment and keep track of the secret word!
Two Scrapbook Friends
Happy Scrappy!Sharlene


Wowzers, Sharlene, now that's a project!! So cool, I love all the different patterns on the leaves.
ReplyDeleteAchhhhhhhhhh! Sharlene, this is beautiful. So much work, but so worth it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteNice work on this canvas, Sharlene! It's lovely and will be a wonderful item to hang in your home during autumn. I love the sparkle of the tree.
ReplyDeleteYour project is stunning, Sharlene! I am seriously blown away by how beautiful it is! It will be so beautiful hanging in your home.
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
OMG!!! I absolutly love this! The colours are so striking.
ReplyDeleteI must try! I love working with canvas too.
Thanks for sharing.
WOW amazing Sharlene, what a perfect addition to any room. Lot's of work put into it and it shows, well done.
ReplyDeleteGreat project! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSharlene, you are never afraid to go the extra mile with lots of hard work. Cutting those leaves ... amazing. Love your canvas!!
ReplyDeleteWOW what a stunning project you did! SO BEAUTIFUL! Yeah a lot of work but you did them neatly!!! FAB one!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Wall art....love your tree!
ReplyDeleteGreat work and so much cutting
ReplyDeleteLove your canvas Sharlene! What a great project for your wall!
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to use up your scraps. Turned out marvelous.
ReplyDeletehow pretty...very creative too...
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning. Very inspirational.
ReplyDeleteI love trees you can do so much with them. Nice!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! What a great idea!
ReplyDeletea stunning piece of art you can keep up all year long. LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful design.
ReplyDeleteOnly one word can adequately describe your creation "Wow!"
ReplyDeleteThat's spectacular!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful creation...AMAZING is all I can say!
ReplyDeleteVery clever and creative Sharlene. Love it. What a great piece of art!
ReplyDeleteSharlene!! How stunning and painstakingly rendered! Love each little leaf pasted so perfectly. Love!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful example of "upcycling" - how inspiring this must be in your office!
ReplyDeleteI too saw this on Pinterest an pinned it to my boards. It's nice to see someone actually do it and I love how it turned out for you! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteWOW simply amazing I really want to try this.
ReplyDeletelove your autumn tree!
ReplyDeleteLove your tree, just fabulous
ReplyDelete