Monday, October 8, 2012

Mojo Monday # 262

Happy Monday!!!  Happy Thanksgiving to Canadians! 


Mojo's sketch




Mojo Monday 262 was a perfect fit for me and my outdoor stamp set. I'm so pleased with the way this turned out.  Since I was pleased with masculine card and I decided to do another card; thank you card as well.


 
 
 
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

7 comments:

  1. Very cool masculine card. . .I love it! I like the other one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards Sharlene. I was looking for a masculine version of this sketch and love what you did with it. I saw this on Mojo Monday. I would love more followers. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards Sharlene. I think I will put this sketch in my collection....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see masculine cards too often, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of the pine cone and bough. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly love the moose card! So unique and the colours are beautiful! You rocked on this one!

    The thank you card is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete