This afternoon, Laureen, Denise and I had an online crop challenge. Laureen's turn to provide some challenges. And I decided to combine the
challenges with Halloween menu challenge.
Laureen's
challenge -
1. sketch provided by Scrap Much
2. colour challenge (brown, blue, white, silver, cream/pale yellow)
3. sepia or black/white photos.
Two Scrapbook Friends - Halloween Menu
Challenge
1. Tootsie rolls - use 6 X 6 piece of patterned paper on my design
(blue and white stars)
2. Swedish berries - Use a word in a different
language (fingerspell - believe)
3. Snickers bar - Use a photo of someone
laughing (photo on right)
4. Crispy Crunch - make a scene (window background)
behind the photos
5. Cheesies - Use a photo of someone saying cheese (photo
on left)
6. Doritos - Make a festive design about a holiday (Xmas tree)
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


Lovely layout you created! Glad that you were able to do two challenges into a beautiful layout! Love the ASL language, fingerspelling! Good pictures of the boys. Just perfect for "cheese" and laughing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing my challenges today! It was fun!
What a great idea to do your own online crop! I adore that sketch and may have to try it myself. And that bedroom photo is amazing. I love that you made the background into a window. So creative!
ReplyDeleteGreat page Sharlene. Love that sketch too. Sounds like you had a lot of fun during your online crop! What a neat idea.
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous! love the window and all of the little layered banners! just too pretty. thanks so much for linking up with us at ScrapMuch!
ReplyDeleteLove this layout!! I love the window and the stamped snowmen in the background. Very creative!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
ReplyDeleteSharlene ... I love the window effect here ... just so cool! Great colours and great way to use those pennants across the bottom to do your title! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!!!
ReplyDelete