Sunday, November 11, 2012

Make a Wish!


The first layout was inspired by ScrapMuch November week 1 sketch.  I have used papers from MME and October Afternoon to this layout.  I used thickers alpha and added some aqua glitters to thickers.  I also combined this sketch with a challenge; frugal embellishment by DT Ann at Two Scrapbook Friends. You will notice a cupcake next to the title,  I cut out a portion of household cup cake liner.



ScrapMuch November Week 1 Sketch



Frugal Embellishment - cupcake paper liner



Thank you for stopping by
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

8 comments:

  1. fabulous layout Sharlene, love your interpretation of the sketch and your little cupcake is so cute! Thanks for linking us with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the cupcake idea ... so cute! What a great story to tell with all of those b-day photos! I love the little washi tape accents here and there too! Great take on the sketch! So glad to have you playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Sharlene and how clever the way you used the cupcake liner.... I am still looking for an idea for that challenge.... running out of time LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Love it all! Clever to use the cupcake liner!!! That cupcake sure does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with that sketch. Great use of those photos and fun cupcake liner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design! I love all that woodgrain as a background foil for your design. Super interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the cupcake embellie. So adorable. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete