Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sketch Challenge for Two Scrapbook Friends


Good Morning Scrappers....

I have a fun sketch reveal for you. Yep, one large pennant and 6 little pennants. I created this layout when I was at scrapbook retreat in Montreal this past weekend. 





You can flip it or yet you can make a card. Don't forget to upload your project into our Two Scrapbook Friends gallery for everyone to check out your beautiful creations. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene



4 comments:

  1. Great LO Sharlene. Love that sketch and the added details (measurements). A great + for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Pretty way to create the pennants on your sketch/layout! Will play this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love your sketch and your layout is just fabulous!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sketch! I am a sucker for pennants!

    ReplyDelete