Last night, my dear friend Laureen and I had our online crop. Laureen wanted us to focus on four challenges:
1. Sketch of our choice,
2. CSI Case File #78 or #79,
3. Use Negative Challenge for Two Scrapbook Friends,
4. Individual thrown Challenge
Here's my layout
Sketch: I designed my sketch
Use Negative: using Maple Leaf punch around the border , and banners, Negative fonts onto the banners
CSI #79:
Scheme: red, white, celery green, periwinkle blue and navy
Evidence: metal - brads, embossed stripes, embossed dots, and ribbon.
Testimony - 4 reasons; strong, bold, beautiful and free country, Inspiration Word - Free
Individual thrown Challenge:
Laureen - pennants or banners
Sharlene - title diecut
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene
Awesome job Sharlene! Love it!
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Gorgeous Sharlene. WOW that is a lot of challenges for one page!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! LOVE LOVE LOVE it allllll! Good picture to scrap about! Great title diecut! Beautiful! Great job on the negative challenge!
ReplyDeleteSharlene this is great! I like the colours you chose and how you highlighted the 'negative" on your font. It a great design! Thanks for playing along with the TSF challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely design Sharlene and you nailed those negative die cuts!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout Sharlene!!! I love the way you took the challenge! Your layout turned out awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning, patriotic layout! Love it
ReplyDelete