A place where I share my love of scrapbooking!
Cool layout! Moose beach???? Really??? Funny name for a beach lol. Love the pictures!
I just love the muted colours on here!! Gorgeous page!!
Thanks for playing along Sharlene! I love your evidence page and th type written words. The soft colours really make this design a star. Thanks!
Such a gorgeous layout Sharlene! I love the colours you chose and your awesome stitching!Joanne xo
Love your take on the sketch!!!! I especially love the soft colours.
Cool layout! Moose beach???? Really??? Funny name for a beach lol. Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI just love the muted colours on here!! Gorgeous page!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along Sharlene! I love your evidence page and th type written words. The soft colours really make this design a star. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous layout Sharlene! I love the colours you chose and your awesome stitching!
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Love your take on the sketch!!!! I especially love the soft colours.
ReplyDelete