Thursday, July 11, 2013

Then and Now

 
 
Two Scrapbook Friends: Crafty Challenge - Colour Challenge by Christa.  I choose red, coral, blue and tan.  This layout also works for Inspiration Elevator; Then and Now  
 
Here's my page.
 
 
 
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with our Inspiration Elevator challenge! What rich colours and what a neat historical perspective on this page! I hope we'll see you playing along again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love your pictures and your product choices go so nicely with jt Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Elevator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Elevator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the perspective you used...thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with my Inspiration Challenge this month, Sharlene! You and your son bear a striking resemblance! :) Love the colours on your layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is awesome! I can't believe how much you and your son look alike! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Inspiration Elevator :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful comparison of your boy and you! Wow, obviously!!!! Great take of the colour challenges!

    ReplyDelete