Sunday, November 1, 2015

Game On! Stick it Down

Happy November,

    Welcome for another inspirational share from the team over at Stick it Down.  This sketch was designed by Stick it Down Design Team Ali Gage.  

 
 
 
I have a layout to share.  I have to admit, I strugged at first as I want to make sure the sentiment of the double page is well balanced.  When I saw my boys playing xbox on one of Saturday mornings before heading to bowling league.  "Game On!" was clicked on my mind and I quickly scrapped the next day.  I pretty much followed the sketch except for the numbers and sizes of the photos. I just loved the patterned paper by Echo Park - That's my boy. 

 
 
Be sure to drop on by the Stick it Down Blog and link on its month challenge.
 
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! I struggle a lot also but given time I can usually come up with something. Your title works great with your pics!

    ReplyDelete